- Founded in: 2014
- Location: Munai, East Khasi Hills, Meghalaya
- Diocese: Nongstoin
- Demographics: Rural, Tribal
- Ministries: Pastoral Care, Education, Community Development
The Mission at Munai, erected in 2014, is the most recent of Claretian missions in the Northeast. It was carved out of the existing Mary Queen of the Holy Rosary Church, Dangar, with 44 villages under it and with 710 catholics to care for. There are two village schools under this parish: St. Claret School situated in New Rangasora village and St Thomas School in Pamdaba village, Ranikor. Both schools have classes from Nursery up to grade VIII. Both the village schools together serve 612 students with the help of 21 teachers. The presbytery for the Claretian missionary community in Munai was blessed and inaugurated in 2016.
- Erection of the new parish in itself is a key achievement, in view of the pastoral and developmental care of the people of the 44 villages under Munai.
- A vibrant youth seminar was conducted in the inaugural year itself, which attracted 180 youth of the area.
- Catechetical and pastoral training for community leaders.
- Youth Animation
- Starting of schools in more villages
- Construction of Parish Church, School, Hostel, & Convent
- Construction of Village Chapels.
- Health and social awareness ministry.