- Founded in: 2003
- Location: Mooksiang Pasyih-Phramer, West Jaintia Hills, Meghalaya
- Diocese: Jowai
- Demographics: Rural, Tribal
- Ministries: Pastoral Care, Education, Community Development
The Mission consists of 21 villages with a total catholic population of 4,678 in 673 families. The parish has been generous with vocations: Currently there are 1 priest, 6 religious sisters, and 11 candidates in formation. There is an active ministry of education – the Mission serves the educational aspirations of 1,116 youngsters through the high school at the Center, St. Claret School (up to Grade X, 361 students, and 16 teaching staff), nine village schools (755 students, 33 teaching staff). Eight of these nine village schools have classes up to V, with the ninth school having up to class VII. The Center has two hostels, for boys and girls, with a combined population of 78.
- Completion of Church and School buildings.
- Upgradation of St. Claret School to secondary level with increased enrollment facilities.
- Vibrant faith community with laity involvement.
- Basic Christian Communities.
- Pastoral and Catechetical formation of lay leaders
- Need for qualified teaching faculty
- Infrastructural facilities at school, including Sports & Games facilities.
- Computer Lab and Library facilities
- Health and Hygiene services.